Wouldn’t it feel great to complete ALL your college applications before your friends even start? At College Prep’s Application Camp, you’ll:
- Receive professional guidance!
- Avoid procrastination mistakes!
- Complete your application early … avoid all the nagging!
- Develop your application strategy and focus to increase acceptance possibilities
- Review your transcripts to assess academic strengths and weaknesses
- Develop your personalized list of potential “best fit” colleges
- Complete a college-focused resume
- Discuss how to optimize letters of recommendation
- Write and revise your essays specific to each college you’re applying to
- Develop a study plan and timeline for testing (SAT, ACT, AP)
- Learn how to make a good impression on college interviewers and take part in mock interviews
- Receive guidance and assistance from experienced professionals
The program is run by Megan Dorsey, an internationally recognized college consultant, Rice graduate, and UCLA-certified college admissions counselor. Guest speakers—including a Rice University interviewer and our expert editor, “The Grammar Queen”—will be brought in to share their expertise.
- five group sessions
- one editing session
- two 1-on-1 meetings with Megan Dorsey.
For more information on the program and answers to frequently asked questions, see our brochure.
Register early to reserve your spot! Space is limited to 10 students per session; your place only will be held when your deposit is received. Once you register, we will send you a confirmation email. That email also includes an important list of materials that you MUST bring with you to the first session so that I can help you develop a personalized application strategy, list of colleges, and academic assessment.