Ace the SAT with a Strong Vocabulary
I’ve seen too many students struggle because they lacked the vocabulary and analysis skills expected of college bound students. Even top students from the best schools could use extra help.
As a direct result of an increased vocabulary students:
- Effectively express themselves on college admissions essays.
- Stop feeling left behind because they’re still using the same basic words while their classmates incorporate sophisticated vocabulary into school and SAT essays.
- Breeze through the reading section of the SAT.
- Enter college totally prepared for the level of vocabulary commonly used by professors, textbooks, and top graduates.
Not sure where to begin? . . .
Introducing My Vocabulary Success Coach!
- Weekly updates with word lists and easy-to-understand definitions.
- Audio recordings for those who learn by listening.
- Audio quizzes to measure progress.
- Daily activities and a study calendar.
- Proven study strategies.
- All delivered to you in a weekly email. No having to remember to login or download.
- Only $10 per month. No contracts. Cancel anytime.
Order your My Vocabulary Success Coach NOW and receive BONUS College Planning Lessons. I will send these lessons by email each month. The videos, audios, and resources will help you understand the college admissions process and what you need to do to prepare.
Why am I so confident you can improve?
Because I’ve done this before with thousands of students…just check out what others have said.
Stand Out From The Crowd!
When should we begin?
Ideally, in seventh or eighth grade, so by the time you take the PSAT and SAT junior year you will have mastered the vocabulary found on the tests and easily be able to demonstrate proficiency.
In minutes a day, YOU can build your vocabulary…commanding higher test scores and getting rewarded for your knowledge!
I’ve proven that anyone can improve their SAT Reading scores by improving their vocabulary knowledge. Whether you are struggling with the SAT Reading section because you have learning issues or you just want to polish what you know to insure that perfect score, you’ll get the vocabulary lists you need and the confidence to feel totally prepared for your next test.
Here’s what you’ll receive in each powerful My Vocabulary Success Coach update:
- A list of 15 commonly used SAT vocabulary words with easy-to-understand definitions. You don’t need to waste time finding study words, or looking up and deciphering definitions. Every word I include on a Weekly SAT Vocabulary Update has been used on a recent SAT.
- Audio recordings of the list so you can learn correct pronunciation and solidify your understanding of the definitions. You can listen to the words on your iPod, in the car, or on your computer. Knowing the correct pronunciation of each word will help you incorporate the words into your everyday vocabulary. (And who doesn’t want to sound smarter?)
- An audio quiz to help measure your progress. Studying the words and definitions isn’t enough. You need to be able to recall definitions quickly and accurately. Quizzes will cover the current week’s words, along with vocabulary from previous weeks to encourage long-term retention of knowledge.
- Daily activities to keep you on track. I’ll tell you what to do each day to increase your success in studying, so you’ll really learn the words.
- Proven study strategies. Not everyone learns the same way. I offer a variety of strategies to help you find the best way to build your college-bound vocabulary, no matter how you learn best.
So what are you waiting for?
Just $10! It’s worth a try!
What if the weekly lessons could help your child…
- Breeze through the SAT with confidence.
- Impress teachers – and the SAT essay readers – with sophisticated and varied vocabulary.
- Recognize and understand more words from novels and textbooks.
- Build confidence and build vocabulary…
I KNOW vocabulary can make a difference.
I used to grade essays for the SAT. I developed an SAT preparation program for the Houston School District. I’m a former high school teacher and counselor and I’ve helped thousands of students increase their test scores and improve their options for college admission. I KNOW a strong college-bound vocabulary pays off!
–Megan Dorsey, College Prep LLC