Sugar Land SAT Courses
Do you live in the Sugar Land / Houston area?
Our Sugar Land SAT program might be a perfect fit!
Megan Dorsey teaches classes live in her hometown of Sugar Land, Texas. Classes meet once a week for eight weeks leading up to the SAT. Sugar Land classes are taught four times a year.
- Classes are small, usually 15-20 students.
- Megan provides individual feedback on students’ practice tests, essays, and homework.
- Students are encouraged to seek free extra help before or after class to get individual questions answered.
- Megan teaches all the Sugar Land classes personally.
- Your class will be taught by an expert with over 18 years’ experience in SAT preparation.
- As a certified teacher and counselor, Megan can easily adapt and modify materials to the needs of her students.
- Megan has taught thousands of students.
- On average, students add 100 points to each SAT section after taking this course.
- Students leave the class feeling confident and prepared.
For more information on the class schedules and registration visit our Sugar Land site: